Friday, 2 March 2012

Prague

At Easter I usually go to Germany for a week to visit my brother and nieces. Then I head off somewhere by train for the second week. Alternate years I go to Amsterdam to visit friends and the other years I try to go somewhere new and different.

I've just spent several hours on the internet trying to find cheap flights and cheap hostels and cheap trains and generally put my holiday together. After looking at a whole lot of random places I've decided on Prague. I've never been here before, not even in my inter-railing days when I had brief stops in cities all over Europe. I don't know much about it apart from that people seem to like it and it's pretty popular, so now I need an Amazon browsing session to order a guide book and a few more hours to do google research.

No comments:

Post a Comment