2) Reading at least 10 books from the BBC Big Read list (if I read 10 a year, I'll have the whole 200 knocked off in the next 12-13 years!) - I still haven't read any more of the list, though I have bought myself a copy of Heidi which is on the list somewhere.
3) Taking at least one photo every day of the year (this will improve my photography skills, be a photo-diary of 'year in my life', and help me to learn to use my new camera) - as I've been on holiday I've taken a lot more photographs - however this all stopped when I got back home and got straight back into being busy, busy, busy ...
4) Coming up with a fitness plan and sticking to it (the start of my training for Kilimanjaro, though I may not actually climb it for several years yet) - still nothing done on this one.
5) Leading at least 4 of my own walks (good practice for my walking group leader's qualification) - nor this one.
6) Buying another house (need to get my finances in order first) - actually made a start on going through my accounts
7) Learning to use at least 3 new pieces of technology or computer programmes (not counting my new camera) - I've been learning to use the video camera I bought before Christmas.
8) Doing a writing course (depends on the length of the course whether I'd complete it in the year or not) - I took the first lesson with me on holiday and made a start on it. Now I just need to finish it.
10) Making a start on sorting out my photos (putting the prints that are currently still stuffed in packets into albums and getting all my photos scanned into the computer - no way will this be completed in a year, but I'll feel good even if I get started on it) - nothing done
12) Getting into cycling (even if it's just short cycles along decent paths) - I've bought some panniers and a cycle computer. I might not have done any actual cycling but I'm now better equipped for the cycling I don't do!