Floating in a floatation tank (I'm hoping to do this in London during the February half term)
- Reading at least 10 books from the BBC Big Read list (if I read 10 a year, I'll have the whole 200 knocked off in the next 12-13 years!) - started reading Swallows and Amazons.
- Taking at least one photo every day of the year (this will improve my photography skills, be a photo-diary of 'year in my life', and help me to learn to use my new camera) - Never think about it unless I'm out and about somewhere and have a reason to take photos.
- Coming up with a fitness plan and sticking to it (the start of my training for Kilimanjaro, though I may not actually climb it for several years yet) - One walk and that's been it.
- Leading at least 4 of my own walks (good practice for my walking group leader's qualification) - One walk walked, none led.
- Buying another house (need to get my finances in order first) - started planning a business instead.
- Learning to use at least 3 new pieces of technology or computer programmes (not counting my new camera) - I've been using my tablet and Kindle a lot and I'm really starting to get the hang of them now and I'm discovering what they can do.
- Doing a writing course (depends on the length of the course whether I'd complete it in the year or not) - No more achieved on this.
Getting at least one piece of writing published (paid or unpaid, as long as someone else makes the decision to publish it and it's not self-published)
- Making a start on sorting out my photos (putting the prints that are currently still stuffed in packets into albums and getting all my photos scanned into the computer - no way will this be completed in a year, but I'll feel good even if I get started on it) - I seem to have replaced this with my book database.
Buying a car/van that I can sleep in(and doing any necessary conversions/adaptations) - On hold whilst I sort a woodburner for my living room out.
- Getting into cycling (even if it's just short cycle rides along decent paths) - Nothing done on this one.
Sunday, 14 October 2012
September 2012 Twelve Review
Only three months of the year to go and I'm nowhere near finishing my list. I'm not going to stress too much over it as I'm happy with what I have achieved. I'll still keep trying though.
Posted by inverted sheep at 18:54